1. Who are we?
IZO sprl is a Belgian company whose head office is located at 15 rue Victor lefèvre in 1030 Brussels.
The Pachamama Terra Medica websites are managed by Yellow Pimento and, where applicable, by third party service providers under the responsibility of Yellow Pimento.
Our Data Protection Officer (“RPD”) can be contacted by post at RPD, [address] or by email at email@example.com.
2. Introduction & Terms & Conditions
Pachamama Terra Medica is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In order to offer you a full range of services, we sometimes need to collect data about you.
• what data Pachamama Terra Medica collects about you
• how Pachamama Terra Medica uses the data collected about you
• when Pachamama Terra Medica may use your details to contact you
• if Pachamama Terra Medica discloses your details to a third party
• the choices you have regarding the personal data you provide to us
Pachamama Terra Medica is committed to protecting your personal data. When you provide data of this type, we are legally obliged to use it in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation”).
3. What data does Pachamama Terra Medica collect?
When you access a Pachamama Terra Medica site or register for Pachamama Terra Medica services, or contact Pachamama Terra Medica by phone or text message, we may receive personal data about you. .
This may be personal data that you have provided to us such as your name, your postal or e-mail address, your telephone or mobile number, your gender or date of birth, your personal interests, but also general information (aggregated , non-personal) collected on how visitors use Pachamama Terra Medica's online services.
4. For what purpose does Pachamama Terra Medica use the data collected about you?
Pachamama Terra Medica uses your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
• to provide you with information about our services
• to manage your queries and requests for information
• for “administrative reasons”, which means that Pachamama Terra Medica may contact you for reasons related to the service or online content to which you have subscribed
• to show you relevant advertisements, as set out in clause 7
• to contact you regarding one of your requests
• for analysis and research purposes in order to improve the services offered by Pachamama Terra Medica
• we also use and disclose aggregated information (in which no individual is identified or identifiable) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
If Pachamama Terra Medica intends to use your personal data for purposes not mentioned above, we will notify you in advance. See Section 18 for more details.
5. When will Pachamama Terra Medica contact you?
Pachamama Terra Medica can contact you:
• within the framework of any contractual relationship entered into with Pachamama Terra Medica
• as part of a request for a commercial offer
• in the context of correspondence we receive from you or comments or complaints you make about the services or products of Pachamama Terra Medica
• as part of an application
• as part of our legal rights and obligations
• as part of any personalized services
• as part of a contribution you submitted to Pachamama Terra Medica
• to update any material changes to the policies and practices of Pachamama Terra Medica
• for marketing purposes, in accordance with Article 7.
We will never contact you to ask you for personal information unrelated to our services or our activities. If you receive emails or calls from people requesting this information posing as representatives of Pachamama Terra Medica, please notify our DPO immediately.
6. Will you be contacted for marketing purposes?
Pachamama Terra Medica will send you emails or contact you for marketing purposes only when you have given your consent. You will always be able to unsubscribe by following the procedure described in article 12. We may occasionally contact you to ask your opinion on certain topics concerning Pachamama Terra Medica. Pachamama Terra Medica may customize the content of the message based on any information you provide to us.
7. Will Pachamama Terra Medica share my personal data?
Pachamama Terra Medica will not sell or rent your data to any third party and will not share your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
As a general rule, we use your data within Pachamama Terra Medica and only share it outside Pachamama Terra Medica if you request or consent to it, except:
• if disclosure is required or authorized by law (for example, to government agencies or law enforcement agencies), by court order, or for the prevention of fraud or other crime
• if Pachamama Terra Medica ceases to act as data controller of your personal data following a merger, acquisition or any other type of change of control
• in the limited circumstances described below.
We may pass your data to third party service providers, contractors and other associated organizations in order for them to perform certain tasks and provide services to you on our behalf (for example, to send you mailings). However, when we use third party service providers, we only disclose the data that is necessary for them to perform their service. In addition, the contracts that bind us to these third-party service providers oblige them to secure your data and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not share your data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have asked us to do so.
8. How long will Pachamama Terra Medica keep my personal data?
We keep your personal data on our systems only for the time necessary for the activity concerned, or the time legally or contractually defined for any contract between you and Pachamama Terra Medica.
9. What can you do with the personal data you submit to us?
You have the right to restrict and the right to object to the use of your personal data, the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data and the right to demand the deletion of your personal data.
You can enforce your rights by contacting our DPO by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Can you determine what personal data Pachamama Terra Medica holds about you?
In accordance with the general data protection regulations, you have the right to access the personal data held by Pachamama Terra Medica and the right to correct them. These rights can be exercised by contacting our DPO directly, by sending an email to email@example.com.
11. What happens if you are not satisfied with the way Pachamama Terra Medica manages your personal data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
• By post: Belgian Data Protection Authority, Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000
• By telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
• By fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35
• By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. Web browser cookies
has. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small set of data often comprising a unique identifier and sent to the web browser of your computer, tablet or mobile phone (hereinafter collectively referred to as "device") from a computer of the website, then stored on your own device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookies to your web browser if your browser preferences allow it.
Many websites operate this way when a visitor visits their website, in order to track the flow of online traffic. Similar technologies are often used within emails to understand if the email has been read or if the user has clicked on any links contained in the email.
On the Pachamama Terra Medica websites, cookies record information about your online browsing preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
b. Pachamama Terra Medica cookies and refusal of cookies
It is essential to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will no longer be able to take full advantage of certain features of the Pachamama Terra Medica services and we may no longer be able to offer you certain features that you have previously chosen. receive.
vs. Other data collected from web browsers
Your browser may also provide Pachamama Terra Medica with data about your device, such as IP address and details about the browser you are using.
13. Do Not Track Browser Setting
Some browsers offer the DNT setting which, when activated, sends a signal to websites to prevent the tracking of your browsing, in particular by third-party advertising networks, social networks or analysis companies. Our websites do not yet support DNT settings.